At Cookin Food we are dedicated to operating a clean and safe workplace. We have rigorous food safety standards and the result can be seen in our proven track record of delivering quality foods that are both consistently safe and delicious.
Our production area is divided into three clearly segregated zones that strictly observed to ensure complete separation of raw and cooked products as well temperature controls, thereby avoiding risk of cross contamination.
We employ our own health and safety expert who has over 10 years experience in the field. His daily work includes durability tests and verification nutritional values of all food. Additional tasks within our safety and hygiene protocol include:
- Inspection of delivery vehicles that deliver our raw goods, as well as the ingredients themselves.
- Monitor and documentation of sanitization processes.
- Widespread facility reviews and methodical food safety checks including bacterial control tests.
- Automatic digital temperature detection during preparation, cooking times and storage periods.
- Monitor temperatures of both ovens and refrigerators throughout the day, via automatic control logs.
- Final temperature checks on all cooked foods.
Additionally we are ISO certified and follow HACCP guidelines, which are amongst the strictest in the world and based on EU principles.